Re: questions on post errors

good to know, or track down, or what not. i'll look into it :)

On Jul 12, 2004, at 3:40 PM, Phil Pishioneri wrote:

On 7/12/04 2:59 PM, johanna bromberg craig wrote:

is the post_error page CosignProtected Off?

Cosign is not active on that server ( in the example -- not real name), just the cgi. No config directives.

I can manually browse to <> on a fresh browser and see the page (not rendered as a template, though).

I can get the same error to happen with your production system:

1. window-A: to <>
2. win-A: select "Join cosign-discuss" near bottom
3. win-A: get weblogin screen, login w/ friend account
4. win-A: get directory page
5. window-B: to <>, get services page
6. win-B: logout, confirm logout, back to login page.
7. wait for filter database cache to time out
8. win-A: enter text in search box, select "Search"
9. win-A: gets bad page at
< post_error.html=[cookie]...>