cosign-discuss at umich.edu
general discussion of cosign development and deployment
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: questions on post errors
good to know, or track down, or what not. i'll look into it :)
On Jul 12, 2004, at 3:40 PM, Phil Pishioneri wrote:
On 7/12/04 2:59 PM, johanna bromberg craig wrote:
is the post_error page CosignProtected Off?
Cosign is not active on that server (cosign.psu.edu in the example --
not real name), just the cgi. No config directives.
I can manually browse to <https://cosign.psu.edu/post_error.html> on a
fresh browser and see the page (not rendered as a template, though).
I can get the same error to happen with your production system:
1. window-A: to <http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/software/cosign/>
2. win-A: select "Join cosign-discuss" near bottom
3. win-A: get weblogin screen, login w/ friend account
4. win-A: get directory page
5. window-B: to <https://weblogin.umich.edu/>, get services page
6. win-B: logout, confirm logout, back to login page.
7. wait for filter database cache to time out
8. win-A: enter text in search box, select "Search"
9. win-A: gets bad page at